Tuesday 27 November 2007

T-minus 24 hours and counting

I'll post today because I think tomorrow might be too busy - but tomorrow I'll be flying to Sydney for the next round of Paramedics Intake Testing - Psychometric Analysis/Aptitude Testing to be held on Thursday.

The thing is long. One of my Paramedic friends jokingly put it; "If you FINISH the test... you pretty much get a job, because its long as f**k!!"

I think the aim is to see who has the stamina required to sit in a truck for hours on end by making us sit at a desk for countless hours asking questions that assess our ideas of right and wrong. I've been pre-warned not to circle 'Yes' to 'Do you hear voices?'. Thanks. I'll be sure to post what it was like as soon as I get back (or sooner, depending on how geeky I want to be in Sydney) on Saturday after I'm done testing, checking out accommodation and catching up with family who live there.

So here goes nothing... Wish me luck!

No comments: