Wednesday 23 April 2008

Tumbleweed begone!

Yes, it's been quiet here lately - not because anything is wrong, just because I've started my on roads and I'm flat out (and completely buggered). Good news is I have a lot of new stories to tell, I'll be sure to type them all up when I get some time off over the weekend and schedule them as usual.

'Till then, have a sneak peak at what happens when you get three ambo's stuck in one of the few comfortable waiting rooms while a Pt gets ready to be transported... ;)

I love this job...

2 comments:

Vonbon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kane said...

Unfortunately I've had to remove your post - you'll notice I've tried to refrain from using any names in this blog in an effort to maintain anonymity both of myself and Pt's... And you came along and ruined it! :P

Just next time don't use my name ;)